Merry Christmas Wishes 2021
The countdown to Christmas has begun! Are you looking for merry Christmas wishes to inspire your holiday greeting cards this year? Whether you're on the hunt for funny wishes to make loved ones laugh or words of sympathy, we've rounded up the best things to write in a Christmas card.
Writing a Christmas card can be tricky, especially if you are not sure what to include. If you can, the beginning of your message should include short and sweet greetings that serve as a festive way to spread some love. This could be something as simple as "Merry Christmas!" or a longer saying, such as "I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year".
To help you prepare for the festive season, we've rounded up the best Christmas wishes, sayings and greetings to include this year.
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS CARD WISHES
1. It's the most wonderful time of the year!
2. Tis the season to be jolly!
3. Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming New Year.
4. May your holiday's sparkle with joy and laughter.
5. I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year.
6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
7. The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
8. Merry Christmas! May you get a chance to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season.
9. Wishing you a Christmas that's merry and bright! We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.
10. Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
FUNNY CHRISTMAS CARD WISHES
1. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
2. Yule has always been my favourite.
3. Happy holidays! I hope you like the present you told me to buy for you.
4. It's the most wine-derful time of the year.
5. I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU, but I really would love a new credit card as well!
6. the That warm feeling isn't just the Christmas spirit. I think you left the oven on.
7. Christmas is a Claus for celebration!
8. Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it's too late to get it.
9. Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive.
10. Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas.
ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS CARD WISHES
1. Merry Christmas! I'm very grateful to have such a special person like you in my life.
2. The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.